Griffith College Limerick
Student Code of Conduct
- All students are expected to be considerate to the needs of fellow students, staff and any authorised visitors to theCollege
- All students are expected not to engage in any conductwhich is intended or is likely to disrupt teaching,learning, study, research, ceremonies, recreational activities, meetings, examinations, administration or other activities undertaken by or within the College or organised as part of its approved activities
- All students shall take responsibility, within student accommodation, for the actions of their invited guests
- All students are expected to respect the property of the College and not to use it for unapproved purposes
- All students are expected to attend classes and commit to the learning process.